Customer Service Representative
Linn Star Transfer, Inc. a leader in the Home Delivery industry has been providing warehousing, delivery, and installation of household appliances and furnishings for more than 20 years. Linn Star is located in 10 states and has 22 strategically located branch offices across the continental United States. We have up to 180 Home Delivery trucks on the road each day made up of Independent Contractors & Employees whom do about 6000 home deliveries each week for a national retailer. We are currently seeking a full time Customer Service Representative at our corporate office in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Customer Service Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems, scheduling deliveries and services. Assist site managers with customer related concerns while setting up routes for drivers to follow.
Primary Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution via phone, email or mail.
* Schedule deliveries as needed by market and customer location within that market.
* Maintains contractor accounts by processing adjustments within allotted time period.
* Confirmation Calling: Call outbound to customers to set up/notify delivery and service time frames daily to ensure accurate delivery windows provided to customers on a daily basis.
* Route sites as needed to ensure delivery process, minimizing distance between stops for each route.
* Process Return Authorizations as needed.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Typically requires two to four years customer service related work experience. Previous computer experience required. High level of direct customer contact requiring strong communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills. Working knowledge of company policies, practices and customer related matters as well home appliance knowledge is helpful. This position may require shift work.
$15 per hour
Full Benefits health, dental, 401K, vacation and holiday pay.
Pay: up to $15/hour
This position may require shift work.</p><p><strong>Compensation</strong></p><p>$15 per hour<br>Full Benefits health